2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
2021 has been a big year for the Mercedes-Benz E-Class. A Mid-cycle refresh has overhauled its cabin, adding on a number of E-Class interior features, including Mercedes-Benz User Experience and a new steering-wheel with built-in touch sensors. Read on to learn more about what you can expect in an E-Class sedan interior, including an overview of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions. Then, apply for financing at Mercedes-Benz Newmarket and contact us to book a test drive near Newmarket!
E-Class Interior Luxury Features & Technologies
The major change to the Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior for 2021 is the inclusion of Mercedes-Benz User Experience, or MBUX for short. This infotainment system will replace COMAND® and feature Natural Language Understanding technology. Essentially, this in-car computer will learn to listen to your natural speech patterns, understand how you talk, providing you more intuitive voice controls than ever. As for what you can generally expect, your Mercedes-Benz E-Class will feature the following standard highlights:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
As for feature upgrades, you can enhance your commute to Aurora with the following optional add-ons:
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester Surround Sound system
- designo® floor mats
- And much more!
Customize Your E-Class Interior with Packages
You’ll also have three E-Class interior packages to choose from. Each offers its own unique features set, focusing on enhancing different aspects of your E-Class sedan interior. Take a look at your options below:
- Premium Package — Includes SiriusXM 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
- Warmth & Comfort Package — Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
- designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package – Includes designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions are virtually identical to last year’s model, and still provide your East Gwillimbury passengers with more than enough room to stretch out in — it also provides ample storage space. Take a look at some key measurements below:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 94.7 cm / 97 cm
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 106 cm / 92 cm
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 147 cm / 145 cm
- Trunk Volume – 317 Litres
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
Step Inside the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
Now that you’ve read about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions, E-Class interior features, and Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior technologies, test drive it in Newmarket. Simply book an appointment by calling 905.853.6868. Our staff will demo all of its unique features for you and give you a tour of everything else this acclaimed luxury sedan has to offer. We can also show you other models that similar to the E-Class like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class. In fact, while you’re here, take a moment to read our E-Class vs. C-Class comparison!
More from Mercedes-Benz Newmarket
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB stands apart on every Newmarket drive, there are plenty of colours for drivers to choose from and luxurious appointments. However, taking a look inside the Mercedes-Benz GLB interior stands apart as well. So what’s inside the GLB configurations? It’s just as impressive. The GLB dimensions, seating and cargo space, as well…
Though the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class has yet to release, information about the C-Class is beginning to go public. As you wait for the new C-Class to arrive near Newmarket, take a moment to learn about the Mercedes-Benz C 300 dimensions and Mercedes-Benz C 300 interior features. Then, contact Mercedes-Benz Newmarket to reserve the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class….
The Mercedes-Benz EQS interior borrows features and design appointments from the top-shelf Mercedes-Benz S-Class luxury sedan. If you thought the Mercedes-Benz EQS would rest on the laurels of its fierce, all-electric performance, the innovative and lavish Mercedes-Benz EQS interior is just as impressive. Take a moment to learn about its highlights. Then, contact Mercedes-Benz Newmarket to…