COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures
As of Monday, February 22, 2021, the stay-at-home order has been lifted in York Region and we are happy to let our customers know that our Sales, Service & Parts departments is once again open to the public. We still recommend booking your service appointment ahead, as we can’t guarantee same day or next day service.
- Sales: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm / Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm & Saturday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Service & Parts: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:30 pm / Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm
The safety of our staff, customers, and community continues to be our top priority.
Here are some of our additional measures put in place for your safety:
- If you are coming for your scheduled service appointment, please only use the service entrance on the east side of the store when arriving to our dealership;
- At this time, we are not to allow any service customer entry into the dealership, we ask you wait at the black table within the drive thru and a service concierge will receive your keys
you, verify your phone number and sanitize your car. You are then free to leave. Your dedicated Service Advisor will follow up with you shortly there after;
- Our shuttle service is available upon request only. Customers will be required to sit at the back of the van and wear a mask at all times;
- We ask that only 2 people attend any appointment;
- We have provided sanitization stations throughout our showroom;
- All onsite staff will be wearing cloth face coverings;
- The use of plastic seat covers and steering wheel covers will continue to be used;
- All technicians will wear latex gloves whiles working on your vehicle;
- Thorough sanitization process in full effect prior to your vehicle being returned;
- Sanitization schedule put in place to ensure high-touch points are disinfected;
- You can still schedule a virtual walk around via video chat and buy your car online from our website
With this ever evolving landscape, we will be sure to stay on top of the protocols issued from Public Health Canada. Keeping you safe is our number #1 priority.