How To Use Online Shopper
Online Shopper is a tool on our website that allows Newmarket drivers to shop, finance, and purchase vehicles from the comfort of their couches. Mercedes-Benz Newmarket can even drop your vehicle off at your home for you. If that all sounds appealing, take a moment to read and learn about how to use our Online Shopper tool, and then, explore our new vehicle offers in Newmarket!
The 5 Steps To use Online Shopper
Online Shopper allows Aurora drivers to perform every step of the car shopping journey at home. Here are the steps of performing an at-home car buying journey using this handy tool:
- Find a Car: Explore our new and used inventories online. When clicking on a listing for a model that interests you, you’ll see a button that says, “Explore Payment Options.” Click it.
- Fill Out Questionnaire: Clicking this button will take you to a field with several questions about your driving habits and credit score. It will show you current rebates and dealer offers for which you might be eligible.
- Value Your Trade: You’ll also have the option to fill in details about your trade-in car, if you have one. You’ll then be given an estimate of how much we’ll give you in cash or credit for your trade.
- Determine Down Payment: You don’t have to have your down payment ready, but in order for us to create an initial finance offer, you’ll need to provide an estimate of how much you think you’ll be able to put down. Don’t forget to include the estimated value of your trade, if you plan to take credit!
- Define Your Terms: Choose the proposed length of your loan-term, remembering that the longer you take to pay your loan, the lower your monthly payments, but the more overall interest you’ll pay. Shorter loans, however, mean higher payments and less overall interest.
Have Questions? Read Out to Mercedes-Benz Newmarket for Help!
Now that you’ve read about how to use our Online Shopper tool to buy your next vehicle from your couch in East Gwillimbury, call Mercedes-Benz Newmarket if you have any questions! Our phone number is 905.853.6868. We can help you troubleshoot every step of the process if you run into any obstacles. In the meantime, take a moment to explore some of our other car buying guides, including our overview of the differences between used and certified pre-owned vehicles!
More from Mercedes-Benz Newmarket
Though the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class has yet to release, information about the C-Class is beginning to go public. As you wait for the new C-Class to arrive near Newmarket, take a moment to learn about the Mercedes-Benz C 300 dimensions and Mercedes-Benz C 300 interior features. Then, contact Mercedes-Benz Newmarket to reserve the 2022 Mercedes-Benz C-Class….
The Mercedes-Benz EQS interior borrows features and design appointments from the top-shelf Mercedes-Benz S-Class luxury sedan. If you thought the Mercedes-Benz EQS would rest on the laurels of its fierce, all-electric performance, the innovative and lavish Mercedes-Benz EQS interior is just as impressive. Take a moment to learn about its highlights. Then, contact Mercedes-Benz Newmarket to…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is now available to Newmarket drivers. Before you apply for financing and contact Mercedes-Benz Newmarket to arrange for a test drive, take a moment to learn about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class price, Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior features, and Mercedes-Benz E-Class engine specs! Then, see the Mercedes-Benz E-Class in action! View InventorySchedule for…