Loading... please wait.
Build and Price a Mercedes-Benz
Are you shopping for a Mercedes-Benz near Markham? You’ve probably noticed that there’s not a lot of inventory available. That’s because there’s a global automotive production crisis due to a shortage in semiconductor chips. Due to the scarcity of inventory, and increase in demand, prices have skyrocketed, and many drivers are left having to settle for whatever models are available. At Mercedes-Benz Newmarket, we have a solution to help you pay a fair price on the model you’ve actually been dreaming about—place a factory order on a Mercedes-Benz! Take a moment to learn about how to use our configuration tool above to customize and order a new Mercedes-Benz. Then, fill out a pre-approval and contact Mercedes-Benz Newmarket to take the next step!
How to Order a New Mercedes-Benz
Before you place a factory order with Mercedes-Benz, you’ll need to configure your next model using our tool. Aurora drivers can look over the steps of how to use this tool to build and price a Mercedes-Benz below:
- First, select which vehicle class you’re interested in.
- Then, select the model you want to configure.
- Next up, you’ll want to review the different trim levels of the model. You’ll see pricing and highlight features listed for each configuration. Select the one that’s right for you.
- Then, choose your engine options.
- Once you’ve selected your engine option, pick out your paint job, as well as the upholstery and interior tones you want for your cabin.
- After that, it’s time out fit your model with any additional feature packages—once you selected on feature upgrades, move to the summary page.
- Request a quote. Our sales representatives will get back to you with an official price.
- If you would like to proceed after reviewing the price, you will need to apply for a loan and put a deposit down on the vehicle.
- Finally, once you’re approved for a loan, and you’ve put down a deposit, our representatives will submit your factory order to Mercedes-Benz.
- Once your order has been placed, we will keep you up-to-date with any news regarding both production and shipping until the day that your vehicle arrives in your Richmond Hill driveway!
Have Questions About How to Factory Order a Mercedes-Benz?
If you’re attempting to build and price a Mercedes-Benz using our tool, and you run into any issues, call Mercedes-Benz Newmarket at 905.853.6868. Our representatives can walk you through the steps to order a new Mercedes-Benz. While you’re here, take a moment to explore our national finance offers, which can be applied to custom orders!